HMED Consult offers consultancy across various health and medical focused organisation from general medical through to completely integrated health services both in the public and private sector.
We are experienced in incorporating numerous standards into one business structure and ensuring high-quality care within the organisation.
Complete Business Support
We offer complete business support across a number of standards through the use of consultants who are experienced to assist you to succeed. Our consultancy services can help you create, build and grow your organisation on the foundations of efficient management and peak business health.
Ensuring your practice meets health industry compliance standards, HMED Consult will educate our clients on how to meet standards with various frameworks that are specific to your organisation. We have proven strategies that assist organisations to meet all indicators within standards.
We consult to the following National Standards:
- NSQHS (National Safety and Quality Healthcare Setting standards): Hospital, Day Surgery, Dental, Podiatry and Specialist.
- RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practice standards): Medical and Prisons.
- ATCA (Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association standards): Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Residential.
- Rainbow Tick standards (GLTBI): Cultural Safety
- ISO9001:2015 – Organisational
- QIC (Quality Improvement Council)
- NMHS (National Mental Health Service standards)
- APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association standards)
- HSS (Human Service Standards)
- Home Care standards
A Model of Excellence
We improve patient outcomes in every clinic. Considering your goals and patient demographics, HMED Consult develops the perfect model of care for your practice with optimal communication, efficiency, process, and patient care.
Your Support System
Our practice coordinators provide practice oversight on a weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly basis. With expert staff management, service maintenance, and change implementation, we have the ideal solution for you.
HMED Consult has a wide range of packages to suit health and medical organisations of all sizes. Find one that’s right for your medical practice here