Over the years we have assisted Aboriginal Medical Services to meet national standards and improving their practice to continually Close the Gap. We ensure culture, education and health is incorporated into our strategies for programs, clinics and associated services.
We assist clients to achieve the following:
- RACGP 5th edition standards
- ISO9001:2015 and QIC standards
- Quality Management System development
- Higher levels of management advisory
- NSQHS standard implementation
- Service Planning and Projected Income Streams
- Strategic and Organisational Development
- Education on care planning and increasing sustainability models
- Program development and review
We work in partnership with the organisation and ensure cultural appreciation is high on our agenda. We work with the organisation as a member of the management team providing advice in patient safety and quality of care which is culturally appropriate and safe.
We have been assisting the same indigenous organisations for many years which is special to us as we understand both urban and rural services, especially the impact and importance of community control. By collaborating with the organisation, our non-judgmental approach to health care incorporates our experiences from other sites.
We are proud to see our advice working for the organisations and maintain relationships in an ever difficult environment of broadening health issues.