Standards & reviews ensure your business is on track
Accreditation gives an organisation a tick of quality ensuring systems are in place to ensure patient safety and quality of care. Getting a health service fit for accreditation takes planning and preparation.
HMED Audit simplifies the process, with an initial audit and review, teamed with change management recommendations for implementation. Our professional team prepare your staff with standards familiarisation training, ensuring they’re ready for the audit assessment.
Audit > Review > Plan > Support > Implement > Review Change
Our 6 stage program includes the complete range of documents, policies, procedures, business continuity plans, and more. Enabling an annual schedule of audits, to regularly assess the fitness of your business.
Know exactly how your business compares to the ideal industry standards.
Establish improvement measures to be implemented.
Take the stress out of knowing what needs to happen, and when.
Support for every staff member through change management.
Keep your business on track for success.
Ensuring the change has the desired effect.
Add a bespoke Quality Management System to ensure the timely and efficient introduction of quality improvement strategies, and your clinic will be in perfect standards compliance health.
Whether you are looking to achieve or maintain accreditation, our range of audit systems are tailored to your medical or health practice and are designed to ensure you achieve your goals.
Pre Accreditation Audit Package
- Comprehensive on-site review of your current practices, policies, procedures, and processes, in line with your National Standards
- Establishment of a full audit schedule for your workplace and the necessary documentation to continue on your own
- Allocation of 10 working days to complete audits and reporting
Scheduled Maintenance Audit Package
- Comprehensive on-site review of your current practices, policies, procedures, and processes, in line with your Professional Standards.
- Establishment of a yearly (over 12 months) audit schedule for your workplace and the documentation outlining areas of improvement
- On-site audits conducted each month
- Monthly payment plan to reduce burden on your clinic
For more information on our auditing packages, fill out the form on this page, or contact us on 1300 855 562 to discuss your needs further.