HMED Consult Pharmacy Services are directly performed by qualified pharmacists and experienced industry specific professionals.
Our team has successfully managed the development, purchase, sale and collaborative branding of new and existing sites under multiple banners.
Our services work with buying groups and wholesalers to ensure the greatest value for product offering appropriate solutions to most situations.
With the professionalism of being a member of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia gives our consultants the awareness of best practice within the industry through partaking in the national quality assurance program – QCPP Working Group.
This enables access to current information through sharing industry vision and innovation to assist in the practical implementation of services that we offer.
Currently our pharmacy services are involved in the direct management of 9 community pharmacy stores and associated receiverships.
HMED Consult Pharmacy Services has the experience and understanding to assist any client in the industry.
Our Pharmacy package incorporates many of the HMED Consult concepts of organisational development and review, industry benchmarking, accreditation compliance and the knowledge gained from industry experience.
Our experience in Pharmacy:
- 18 years of specific pharmaceutical experience
- Managing Director roles in current established businesses
- MACP – Member of Australian College of Pharmacists
- PGAM – Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- 22 years of industry specific lending and financial advisory
- Returning business receiverships into a profitable turnover
- Sale and purchasing of pharmacies
- Common sense approach to each situation.